Reusable Transport Packaging, Inc
Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
Reusable Transport Packaging is a reseller, master distributor, and custom manufacturer of the broadest range of returnable and reusable plastic packaging in North America. Our corporate office is located in St. Petersburg, Florida, and we have multiple stocking locations across the country. We carry thousands of products and boast an inventory that is readily available, with national and international coverage. Our decades of experience and knowledge of all the major brands and products helps us serve our clients with the perfect solutions for every operation.
We offer an honest, consultative sales approach to our clients by designing our solutions to address our client’s key supply chain challenges. With options to purchase, rent, lease, or trip-lease our reusable packaging, we offer not only the widest range of reusable packaging products in North America, but also the widest range of services.
Industries Served: Automotive, Agriculture, Moving and Storage, Food Processing, Heavy Manufacturing, Retail, E-Commerce, Aerospace, Government, Pharmaceutical, etc.
We’re expanding our team at RTP and we’re looking for a highly motivated Sales Support Specialist to proliferate our continued growth. The ideal candidate would thrive in an autonomous environment, be motivated by helping others, exhibit excellent, direct communication skills, and work well in a tight-knit team.
Our Sales Support team is designed to expedite the sales process by working closely with Senior Sales Representatives on their orders while learning the sales role at RTP and conducting sales on base revenue deals. This is an entry-level sales position that will allow you to gain market knowledge, work in a customer-facing role, and support our Senior Sales team.
● Coordinate with Senior Sales Representatives to create quotes, process orders, assist with customer questions, send out samples, and set up customers for the Senior Rep
● Answering inbound sales calls and answer customer questions
● Pre-qualifying new leads and directing those leads to the appropriate Sales Representatives
● Manage full-cycle sales for any orders under $1000, including formulating pricing, checking inventory, directly quoting customers, and processing orders
● Guide customers through the full sales cycle, including qualification, quotation, negotiation, close, and follow-up
● Work with the marketing team to enhance business development efforts through outbound emailing and following-up with potential customers
● Having a good time working with a supportive team who is committed to your growth and development
Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Plans
Tuition Reimbursement Program for Higher Education
Generous Paid Time-Off
Frequent Company Luncheons
· 2 Year Experience in Customer Service, Sales Support, Administrative Assistant, or Inside Sales
· Experience entering data into a CRM or ERP (Salesforce, Sugar CRM, SAP, Zoho, etc.)
· Minimum Education Requirement: Associate degree
The ideal candidate would possess a strong worth ethic, positive outlook, adaptability, a growth mindset, be results-oriented, embrace challenges, and have a good sense of humor.
OR CONTACT US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST – 35-45K – FULL TIME