Reusable Transport Packaging, Inc
Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
Reusable Transport Packaging provides Packaging for a New Era. We offer a range of reusable bulk containers,
handheld totes, pallets, carts, and custom products designed to improve each company’s supply chain by reducing
overhead, increasing profitability, adding sustainability, and protecting their products. We are a family-owned
business, and we think of our team as an extension of our family. It’s a friendly and fun office environment in
downtown St Pete and as a fast-growing company there are many areas for future advancement.
We’re expanding our team at RTP, and we’re looking for highly motivated Operations Support to proliferate our
continued growth. The ideal candidate would thrive in an autonomous environment, be motivated by helping
others, exhibit excellent communication skills, attention to detail, knowledge of freight, and work well in a tight-knit team.
• Coordinating freight pickups with suppliers and carriers for orders, pooling, and inventory
• Processing Inventory Orders and sample orders as directed by management
• Following up with suppliers and carriers for order status.
• Entering pertinent data into order processing software.
• Resolving freight issues including claims and incident reports
• Auditing Freight Invoices
• All other duties as assigned by management including, but not limited to new vendor paperwork, Trade
show shipments, POD requests, and updating company freight spec sheets.
Hourly Rate of $18.27/hour
Discounted medical insurance
Tuition reimbursement for higher education
Generous paid time off
Potential for Remote Work
Knowledge of LTL, FTL, and parcel shipping
1-2 years in shipping related role
Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Minimum education requirement: High School Diploma,
Preference will be given to applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree
CONTACT US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org