24 x 19 x 13 – Handheld Attached Lid
- Nestable: Nesting design dramatically saves space when not in use.
- Stackable: Nest when empty and stack when full for reduced footprint.
- Helps Organize: Perfect for shelving, storage and item management.
- 100% Recyclable: All plastic design is fully recyclable at end of service life.
- Easy to Clean: Nonporous materials resist odors and are simple to sanitize.
- Customize: Reinforced lid, labeling and color options available.
- Ergonomic Design: Comfortable handles ensure easy lifting.
- Traction Bottom: Stays put during transport and works on conveyors.
- Plastic Hinges: Sturdy hinges compared to metal counterpart.
- Rugged HDPE: High Density polyethylene is both rugged and lightweight.
Plastic attached lid containers are an industry standard for distribution, transportation, retail, and automotive industries. With reinforced corners and lids, attached lid bins keep contents safe and secure during all stages of transport. Noted for having exceedingly long lifespans, plastic bins are a reliable, sturdy and easy to handle item transport solution. Perfect for split-case picking and shipping, plastic containers lower overall transport costs, saves fuel, and increases warehousing efficiency.
|Outside Length (in)||23.8|
|Outside Width (in)||19.2|
|Inside Length (in)||22.3|
|Inside Width (in)||20.5|
|Total Height (in)||12.5|
|Product Clearance (in)||11.0|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||7.7|
|53' Truckload Capacity||2880.0|