48 x 40 – Distribution Pallet
- Heavy Capacity: Up to 11,200 lbs for static loads and 5,600 lbs for dynamic loads depending on model dimensions and designs.
- Ergonomic Handling: Easily transportable, comfortable gripping and maneuvering.
- 4-Way Entry for forklift compatibility and expedited item transfer.
- Protects Cargo: 3 inch safety rim prevents products from shifting during transport.
- Multi-Use Design: Stackable and rackable, built for efficient item storage.
- Conveyable: Use with conveying systems and high rack storage.
- Minimal Maintenance: Resists infestation, corrosion, and moisture and is easy to clean.
- ISPM-15 Exempt: No need for heat treatments or fumigation.
- 100% Recyclable: HDPE material is eco-friendly and can be recycled.
- Optional Materials: Choice of HDPE or ACM (Advanced Composite Material)
- Optional Accessories: “Open” or “ventilated” deck styles, available with 3 or 6 runners, optional underside grommets, and standard colors available.
Distribution pallets have low tare weight, carry heavy loads, and are exceptionally dependable, making them ideal for product distribution, closed loop transport, and mass exporting. Constructed from either high density polyethylene or advanced composite material, distribution pallets have greater rigidity for higher load carrying capacity. Superior impact strength significantly reduces the risk of damage from improper handling and greatly extends the service life of distribution pallets. Plastic distribution pallets feature a safety rim so that products do not slip during transport and allows pallets to safely stack when empty.
|Tare Weight (lbs)||37.0|
|Static Capacity (lbs)||8800.0|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs)||4400.0|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs)||2200.0|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4 way|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|