48 x 40 x 46 – Powder & Resin Bin
- Stackable: Stacks five containers high when loaded for significant space savings.
- Efficient Alternative: Better organization than drums or rigid wall containers.
- Durable Plastics: Polypropylene construction is ultra durable, lightweight and reusable.
- Customize: Latch plug, valves, lids, color options, sizing, liner bags, top or bottom discharge.
- Perfect For: Viscous liquids, oils, fruit paste, tomato paste, bulk liquids, commercial transport.
- Versatile: Widely used for food processing, bulk liquid or paste storage, agriculture.
- Recyclable: Eco-conscious plastics can be recycled and reused to reduce waste.
- Liquid Transport: High capacity, rigid sides, and durable HDPE ensure safe transport.
- Rail Shipping: Certified safe for railroad shipment and delivery, reinforced sidewalls.
- Hygienic: Optional sanitary liners pair with smooth plastics that are easily sanitized.
Intermediate bulk containers are a rugged, reusable, reliable and customizable option for bulk liquid transport and storage. Rigid plastic construction is both stackable and collapsible, allowing for massive savings in return transport, and warehousing. Reduces packaging costs, while allowing more efficient product distribution and access. Multiple container size and customization options match needs up to 315 gallons per IBC, allowing for high yield storage at an affordable price. Perfect for long-term outdoor storage, rail transport, and bulk warehousing, and commercial distribution.
|Outside Length (in)||48.0|
|Outside Width (in)||40.0|
|Outside Height (in)||46.0|
|Inside Length (in)||45.0|
|Inside Width (in)||37.0|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||1.0|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||40.5|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||2500.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||169.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|