42 x 28 x 36 – Insulated Bulk Container
- Cold Storage: Minimum 2 inches of insulating foam between walls, keeps contents cool, longer.
- Container Handling: 4-way or 2-way entry for forklifts or 2 lock and 2 swivel casters available.
- Cube Utilization: Squared or rounded interior corners maximize usage and protect contents.
- Protective Lids: Hinged lid available with new latching system or detachable lids also possible.
- Optional Accessories: Lock and latching system, gasket for lid, drop in foam pad, drainage.
- Simple Sanitation: Resistant to soaps, sanitizers, chemicals, sunlight and mold.
- Applications: Temperature regulated seafood and produce storage, transport, and distribution.
- Efficient Storage: Optimal storage solution that allows optimal cold-storage and transport.
Insulated bulk containers are ideal for the storage and shipment of temperature sensitive products, as needed in food service, grocery distribution, dry ice, dairy, and fishing industries. These insulated containers are designed for durability, reliability, and ensured thermal-regulation. Rotomolded from resilient, FDA approved polyethylene and have a smooth outer shell devoid of joints. Polyurethane foam between walls acts as insulation to ensure products remain frozen. Plastic coolers provide optimal dry ice and pellet shipping and storage and may also be used for retail display applications, such as concessions, catering, vending, etc.
|Outside Length (in)||42.0|
|Outside Width (in)||28.0|
|Outside Height (in)||36.0|
|Inside Length (in)||33.0|
|Inside Width (in)||20.0|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||11.0|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||-|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||125.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|