48 x 43 x 36 – Insulated Bulk Container
- Added Security: Optional lid adds product protection, secure shipping, and helps organization.
- Accessibility: Fold down front gate on certain models allows maximized ease of access.
- Variety: Large selection of styles, footprints, heights and dimension – vary by model.
- Optional Accessories: Standard color is blue, drains and latches available with some models.
- Applications: Maritime farming, seafood, molluscs, aquaculture, produce handling.
- Resistant Plastics: Resists liquids, chemicals, sunlight, exposure and abrasion.
- Recyclable: Eco-conscious components can be recycled and reused.
- Food Safe: FDA compliant materials ensure no contamination of contents.
- Reliable: Industry proven toughness, reliability and affordability.
Insulated bulk seafood containers offer temperature controlled interiors to keep items fresh during shipment, transport, and storage. Thermal resistant properties are ideal for use in any cold chain applications, and are especially ideal for seafood, fish, . A durable rotomolded design and a smooth outer shell keep products frozen without the use of dry ice. Rotomolded coolers are available in various dimensions and designs to meet any requirements for handling temperature sensitive products. Insulated bulk containers are commonly used in the fishing industry, pharmaceuticals, and other sectors.
|Outside Length (in)||48.0|
|Outside Width (in)||43.0|
|Outside Height (in)||35.7|
|Inside Length (in)||44.7|
|Inside Width (in)||39.5|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||-|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||-|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|