48 x 40 – Rackable Plastic Pallet
- Rackable System: Maximize warehousing capability with efficient vertical racking.
- Minimal Maintenance: Resists corrosion, insect infestations, moisture, and is easy to clean.
- Ergonomic Handling: 4-way tapered entry and exit slots for forklift compatibility.
- Ventilated Open Deck Option: Vented top deck style for maximized thermoregulation and air flow.
- 100% Recyclable: Pure, re-granulated HDPE can be repurposed at end of service life.
- Optional Accessories: Up to 5 reinforcement rods, perimeter lip, customized printing and numbering available depending on quantity.
Plastic rackable pallets allow for optimized storage and warehousing without losing available floor space, as bottom runners allow for pallets to sit safely on top of a rack. Rackable pallets feature corrosion protected reinforcement profiles, to support large load capacities in high rack. Anti-slip strips on rackable pallet top deck improve cargo safety and transport security. Rackable plastic pallets are ideally used for pharmaceutical applications, food processing, automotive operations, manufacturing, distribution centers and more.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||19.4|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||3500.0|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||1760.0|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||1760.0|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||2-Way|
|Base Configuration||3 Runner|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|