44 x 44 – Rackable Pallet
- Easy to Clean: Resists chemical spills, moisture, mildew and is easy to sanitize.
- Closed Deck: Prevents loose material from slipping through, less pressure points, sturdy.
- Heavy Duty: Cargo Load capacity in high racks up to 2,400 lbs.
- Metal Reinforcements: Increase load capacity to 2,800 lbs in high racking system, per request.
- Material Handling: Available in “open” or “closed” decks and are available in HDPE or ACM.
- Ergonomic Handling: 4-way entry compatible with forklifts for expedited item transfer.
- 100% Recyclable: Eco-friendly polymers can be recycled when not in service.
- Rackable Pallets: Vertical stacking options increase storage capability and efficiency.
- Optional Accessories: Metal reinforcements, ACM or HDPE, open or closed deck styles.
Rackable pallets improve in-house storage capabilities, minimize potential damage to cargo, and facilitate the movement of goods in manufacturing, food processing, warehousing and distribution processes. Rackable plastic pallets enable unit loads to be stored vertically above the floor, due to six runners that make pallets sit safely on top of a rack. A gas-injection manufacturing process creates internal cavities in the rackable pallets support system for enhanced resilience and rigidity. Rackable pallets do not splinter or warp for ergonomic handling. When used in a high bay racking system, rackable plastic pallets have high circulation rates and long lifespans.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||45.0|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||17600.0|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||5300.0|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||1300.0|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-way|
|53' Truckload Capacity||476.0|