48 x 45 – Stackable Pallet
- Ergonomic Handling: 2-way entry compatible with forklifts, promotes quick transport.
- Temperature Resistant: Use with temperatures of -20˚ to 120˚ F.
- Easy To Maintain: Superior resistance to moisture, most chemicals, and temperature extremes.
- Durable: Available with solid top deck for stability and consistency.
- 100% Recyclable: Materials can be fully recycled at end of service life.
- ISPM-15 Exempt: Does not require heat treatments or fumigation.
- Optional Accessories: Identification options available, drain holes, numbering, labeling, hot press.
Stackable plastic pallets are designed for material handling applications where additional strength and load capacity are required. The consistently uniform platform allows plastic pallets to be integrated with automated systems. Stackable plastic pallets are reusable for hundreds of round trips, meaning lower overall cost per trip in closed loop supply chain activities. With dynamic load capacities up to 7,000 lbs, these plastic pallets are available with three or six runners at the base. Stackable plastic pallets allow for palletized product to be safely stacked, saving valuable space during shipment and storage.
|Tare Weight (lbs)||55.0|
|Static Capacity (lbs)||30000.0|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs)||4000.0|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs)||1200.0|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|53' Truckload Capacity||476.0|