48 x 44 x 44 – Bulk Food Processing Bin
- Customize: ID Tags, ID Labels, Label Placards, Bar Coding, Sequential Numbering.
- Easy Cleaning: Smooth-wall interiors, keep products protected and are simple to clean.
- 100% Recyclable: HDPE is fully recyclable at end of service life.
- Temperature Resistant: Use with temperatures of -20˚ to 120˚ F.
- Easy Transport: Compatible with forklifts and pallet jacks for mass transport.
- Applications: Agriculture, food processing, distribution, harvesting, item transport.
- Durable Polymers: High quality plastics are rugged, lightweight and built to last.
- Resistant To: Sunlight, cooling processes; resists impact and moisture, will not splinter, rot or absorb odors.
Harvesting to processing, distribution to retailing – bulk agricultural food processing containers ensure freshness and safeguard fragile produce. Built from FDA-approved polymers, containers are UV-resistant, easy to transport, have long lifespan, and are fully recyclable at end of service life. Reusable plastic produce bins are versatile, durable, and are far more efficient, cheaper and environmentally conscious than disposable wood, or metal alternatives. Perfect for agricultural harvesting, food processing, storage and transport.
|Outside Length (in)||48.0|
|Outside Width (in)||44.0|
|Outside Height (in)||44.0|
|Inside Length (in)||45.0|
|Inside Width (in)||41.0|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||295.0|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||3307.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||225.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|