16 x 12 x 08 – Corrugated Plastic Tote
Corrugated plastic totes offer optimal carrying capacities while remaining lightweight, affordable and reusable. Corrugated bins are perfect for small item management storage, transport and handling. Often used throughout industrial plants, automotive plants, post offices, warehouses, retail stores and distribution centers. Corrugated totes are a light, yet strong alternative to molded plastic, wood and metal containers.Learn More
Corrugated Plastic Products
Reusable Transport Packaging is number one in corrugated plastic products that are ideal for businesses in any industry. We offer hundreds of styles of corrugated plastic packaging, from postal totes to storage boxes. Plus, with more than 25 years of experience in the industry, we have the expertise to suggest and design products that you might not have even known existed.
Corrugated plastic products have an upper and lower surface supported by fluted ribs that provide structure without adding a lot of weight, so they look similar to their cardboard predecessors. However, plastic has become the preferred material for reusable corrugated totes, corrugated trays, corrugated boxes, and corrugated bins because it is far more durable and impact-resistant, yet still just as light as cardboard. So, you will not need to replace these items as often, nor will they contribute to delays in your supply chain caused by broken containers. Additionally, they are waterproof, so they are better suited than cardboard for industries such as agriculture and food service.
Customized Corrugated Plastic Containers
We offer numerous customization options for our corrugated plastic products. Some examples of ways we can customize these products include:
- Any size or style — corrugated plastic is easily customizable and a low cost alternative to custom injection molded containers
- Colors and printing so you can keep your branding consistent
- Enhanced plastic sheeting gauges, rivets, and plastic welding that can provide incredible load capacities
- Edges that can be left open or sealed depending on your processing needs
- Additional features such as ergonomic handles, lids, access doors, drainage holes, interlocking sidewalls, and wire reinforcements that make handling the storage containers more comfortable and protect the items within