48 x 43 x 35 – Insulated Bulk Container
- Easy Drainage: Built-in drains and interior base slopes toward full drainage opening.
- Ergonomic Design: Features two-way and four-way pallet entry with rotating bars.
- Deflects Impacts: Intelligently designed fork openings deflects scuffs and impact damage.
- Added Protection: Replaceable nylon pads safeguard container base from rough surfaces.
- Prevent Contamination: Attached lids overlap the container, includes permanent fasteners
- Stable Stacking: Lids have recessed pockets that engage container feet for efficient stacking.
- Plug Storage: Threaded container plug storage near drainage opening.
- Food Safe: USDA, FDA, CFIA, and Health Canada approved for safe food contact.
- Customize: Company branding, numbering, color choices. optional hoisting brackets.
Insulated bulk containers allow for products to remain temperature-regulated over an extended length of time without the use of dry ice. Polyurethane insulation and polyethylene construction provide excellent temperature control and consistency. Products remain fresh and protected through all stages of packaging, transport and distribution. Materials typically shipped and stored in insulated bulk containers include chemicals, food products, fish products, and certain pharmaceuticals.
|Outside Length (in)||48.0|
|Outside Width (in)||43.0|
|Outside Height (in)||35.0|
|Inside Length (in)||43.5|
|Inside Width (in)||38.0|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||24.0|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||1500.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||118.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|