49 x 46 x 37 – Metal Bulk Container
- Stackable: When collapsed for efficient vertical storage and space savings.
- Collapsible: Container side walls fold for efficient space savings.
- Added Support: Interlocking stacking pins provide additional stability.
- Ergonomic Handling: 4-way forklift access for versatile mass transport needs.
- Heavy Capacity: Load strength up to 5,000 lb, model depending.
- Durability: Solid robotic welds form container and ensure impressive load strength.
- 100% Recyclable: Components can be fully recycled and returned to service.
- Optional Features: Heated or sloped floors, bladder locking devices, bridges, lids, drop doors, reusable or one-way bladders, GPS tracking.
Metal bulk containers transport and store various types of bulk cargo, such as liquids, solids, powders, or pellets. Storage containers offer cost saving benefits in a closed loop distribution system, as they require less handling and are easily emptied and refilled. The metal exterior is resistant to rust and wood-borne insects and is easily sanitized to meet HCAAP requirements. Metal bulk containers maximize storage capacity and transportation efficiency due to stackable and collapsible design.
|Outside Length (in)||48.5|
|Outside Width (in)||46.0|
|Outside Height (in)||37.4|
|Inside Length (in)||46.0|
|Inside Width (in)||43.5|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||-|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||5000.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||235.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|