45 x 45 – Nestable, Rackable Plastic Pallet – 6 Runners, Closed Deck
- Multiple Options: Available as nestable and/or rackable with optional runners
- Easy to Clean: Resists chemical spills, moisture, mildew and is easy to sanitize
- Closed Deck: Prevents loose material from slipping through, fewer pressure points, sturdy
- Heavy Duty: Static load capacity in up to 17,600 lbs.
- Metal Reinforcements: Increase load capacity to 2,800 lbs. in high racking system, per request
- Material Handling: Closed decks for load protection
- Ergonomic Handling: 4-way entry compatible with forklifts for expedited item transfer
- 100% Recyclable: Eco-friendly polymers can be recycled when not in service
- Rackable Pallets: Vertical stacking options increase storage capability and efficiency
- Nestable Pallets: Massive space savings when pallets are nested inside each other
- Optional Accessories: Metal reinforcements, ACM or HDPE, open or closed deck styles
Plastic pallets improve in-house storage capabilities, minimize potential damage to cargo, and facilitate the movement of goods in manufacturing, food processing, warehousing, and distribution processes.
These 45 x 45 closed deck pallets enable unit loads to be stored vertically above the floor, due to six runners that make pallets sit safely on top of a rack. A gas-injection manufacturing process creates internal cavities in the plastic pallets support system for enhanced resilience and rigidity. Plastic pallets do not splinter or warp for ergonomic handling. When used in a high bay racking system, they have high circulation rates and long lifespans.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||39.5|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||17,600.0|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||5,300.0|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||1,300, 2,800 (Reinforced)|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|Base Configuration||Picture Frame|
|Mold Process||Injection Molded|
|53' Truckload Capacity||476.0|