25 x 18 x 6 – Stack and Nest Container
- Additional Options: Hot-stamp lettering, security tie-holes, matching lid, cardholders, dollies.
- Optional Venting: Vented models maximize thermal regulation when needed.
- 100% Recyclable: Reduce environmental impact with reusable, recyclable totes.
- Weight Capacity: 70 lbs per tote, stacked bottom container supports a maximum of 300 lbs.
- Simple to Clean: Easy sanitation – ideal for handling unpackaged produce.
- Durable Polymers: HDPE plastic construction ensure long lifespan.
- Food-Safe: Blue, green, and grey bins are USDA/FDA verified for direct food contact.
- Textured Bottom: Ensures compatibility with conveying equipment and automated systems.
- Stackable: Stack when full (with or without lid) to save space and increase internal organization.
- Nestable: Nest when empty at an alternating 180⁰ position, reduces return transport costs.
Stack and nest containers are utilized widely throughout the food processing, general manufacturing, and distribution industries to streamline item handling, transport, and storage. An innovative design allows stack and nest totes (SNT) to be stacked when needed, or nest inside of themselves when empty, to reduce footprint, and return-shipping costs. Engineered to withstand temperatures of 0° to 120°F (-17 to 49°C,) and are resistant to oil, impacts, splintering, most chemicals, solvents, water as well as steam. Reusable handheld shipping bins are highly customizable with a large selection of additional accessories to ensure maximized product efficiency.
|Outside Length (in)||25.3|
|Outside Width (in)||18.1|
|Inside Length (in)||22.8|
|Inside Width (in)||18.1|
|Total Height (in)||6.1|
|Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||6.5|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|