17 x 11 x 9 – Agricultural Handheld
- Durable HDPE: Impact, UV, and temperature resistant polymers ensure long lifespan.
- Vented Design: Maximizes thermal regulation keeping contents.
- Food Safe: Constructed from FDA/USDA approved polymers.
- Easy Sanitation: Nonporous materials resist odors and are simple to sanitize.
- Stackable: Stack totes vertically for efficient storage and transport solution.
- Nest: Convenient design stacks when full and nests to save space when empty.
- Cut Costs: Reduces return-shipping rates, as well as warehousing footprint.
- Rounded Corners: Less scuffs, abrasions and cuts on products.
Reusable plastic handheld agricultural harvest containers securely protects fruits, vegetables, and other delicate produce items during picking, transport and storage. Handheld agricultural harvesting bins are vented, stackable, and lightweight – yet rigid enough to support fragile fruits like cherries and berries. A staple in the agricultural harvest and item transport industries. Handheld bins allow streamlined item transport, protection of perishable items and are built to last.
|Outside Length (in)||17|
|Outside Width (in)||11|
|Inside Length (in)||15.2|
|Inside Width (in)||9|
|Total Height (in)||8.5|
|Product Clearance (in)||7.8|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||1.9|
|Material||Polypropylene - UV|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|