Totes and Trays for Safe Food Handling
Whether you’re processing produce, meat, fish, shellfish, or any other food product, Reusable Transport Packaging has the plastic and fiberglass totes and trays you need for your food-safe handling process. Our plastic totes, trays, and crates feature durable construction for incredible performance and long-lasting service life, as well as impressive product protection. Our food-handling containers are also resistant to extreme temperatures and can endure within a -20°F to 120°F range.
Types of Food Handling Totes and Trays
RTP maintains and extensive inventory of food-handling totes and trays, offering our customers their choice of:
- Harvesting bins
- Bail arm containers
- Handheld food containers
- Shipping containers
- Container dollies
- And many others
Choose the Options You Need
Our totes and trays come in a wide variety of options that can meet the needs of many different food processing and agricultural applications. RTP can help you customize your totes and trays to your exacting specifications, ensuring you receive products that will streamline your operations.
Available options include:
- Countless sizes and colors to choose from
- Lids for containers that need added protection and stacking capabilities
- Handheld options with ergonomic design for comfortable and secure lifting
- Stackable and nestable options that make use of wasted vertical space and help reduce the footprint while stored or transported
- Containers with and without bail arms; arms can be easily folded when not in use and containers become stackable, saving valuable space
- Thermal-regulating solid walls or vents on all sides and bottom of each container to help sustain the ideal environment that your products require during storage and transport
- FDA/USDA approved products for food-safe handling
Choose RTP’s Food-Handling Trays and Totes
RTP’s reusable food handling containers are widely used throughout the red meat, poultry, baking, dairy, beverage, food processing, and item transport industries. When you incorporate our food-safe trays and totes into your supply chain, you’ll help reduce costs and increase transport efficiency, while keeping your product safe during storage and transport. What’s more, our containers are made from 100% recyclable polymers, making them an eco-friendly and sustainable addition to any operation.