42 x 48 – Specialty Pallet
- Save Space: Pallets greatly increase in house storage capabilities and efficiencies.
- Rackable: Vertical racking allows bulk item storage, and accessibility.
- Reduce Injuries: No damage from nails, splinters, or broken boards.
- Safe Stacking: Patented locking system secures stacks of pallets.
- Build Choice: Suspended style pallets or cradle style pallets handle cylindrical loads.
- Material Handling: Perfectly matches bulk specialty material handling needs.
- Sizing Options: Models available in multiple footprints and heights per request.
- Minimal Maintenance: Resists chemicals, moisture, insect infestation, easy to clean.
- Suspended Roll: Build style choice, cradle style roll or suspended roll specialty.
- Durable: Single piece molded construction with nominal use can last up to ten years.
- Optional Accessories: Customization options available, ID, branding, hot stamp.
- 100% Recyclable: Reusable materials can be recycled and reused when necessary.
Specialty pallets are designed to accommodate unique material handling application requirements, particularly during storage and shipment of rolls such as film, tape, paper, and other cylindrically shaped products. Reinforced with heavy duty steel, specialty pallets can handle up to 10,000 lbs. of product and rolls of up to 62 inches in diameter. Special metal “bookends” are available on some models to prevent cargo from falling over during transport. Specialty pallets are long lasting for years of reusable service and reduce product damage to improve supply chain operations.
|Tare Weight (lbs)||-|
|Static Capacity (lbs)||-|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs)||-|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|