Specialty Plastic Pallets
Plastic speciality pallets are helpful to transport, store, and display a variety of uniquely shaped or heavy materials. Reusable Transport Packaging has an excellent selection of specialty pallets, and we can help you choose the products that meet your needs and improve your supply chain.
Why Plastic Specialty Pallets?
The standard wooden pallet has been used for storage and transport for years. So why is a plastic pallet a better option?
For one, our plastic specialty pallets are built for specific uses. They’re sized and molded to support unique cargo, such as barrels, drums, rolls, and more. This provides unparalleled safety and efficiency for storage and freight operations.
Additionally, plastic pallets are cleaner and more sanitary than traditional wooden pallets. Plastic won’t absorb moisture like wood, inhibiting the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria. Durable, high-quality plastic construction will also keep insects at bay, protecting the pallet and your cargo. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about the consistent structural integrity of a plastic pallet — there are no knots, rot, or splintering.
Our selection of plastic pallets is impressive and includes options that:
- Are available in many different sizes and styles, including double-sided pallets and pallets with picture frame bases, nine-feet bases, and three-runner bases; we even offer pallets specially designed for 55-gallon drums
- Are reinforced with steel for added durability and incredible load capacities
- Feature traps and drains to capture spilled liquids and keep them off the warehouse floor.
- Are specially formed to accommodate rolls of tape, paper, and other cylindrically-shaped products
- Can be outfitted with optional metal “bookends” to prevent cargo from moving around or falling during transport
- Can be racked vertically for maximum use of space
- Are accessible to forklifts from two or all four sides, for easy, ergonomic handling
RTP Can Help — Get a Quote Today
For more than 25 years, RTP has helped businesses in the agricultural, retail, manufacturing, automotive, and many other industries find the reusable transport products they need to satisfy their unique logistical demands. When you choose RTP for all your specialty pallet and other transport packaging needs, you can count on recieving durable products that will last you for years to come. Plus, with our inventory stored in warehouses strategically located across the country, your order will only take one to two days to be delivered, helping you keep your operations running smoothly and efficiently.
Contact Reusable Transport Packaging to get your same-day quote.