22 x 14 x 21 – Agricultural Handheld Container
Handheld agricultural harvesting containers provide optimized thermal regulation, superior product protection and streamlined handling for delicate agricultural, and harvest-related items.See Product
24 x 20 x 07 – Agricultural Handheld Bail Arm Bin
A perfect match for smaller fruits like raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, grapes, while also supporting the shellfish, and fishing industries. With multiple sizes, applications, and options to customize, these handheld agricultural harvesting containers help reduce costs, increase transport efficiency, while keeping contents safe.See Product
Harvest and Field Bins, Lugs, and Totes
Using the right harvest totes and lugs for your agricultural operation is crucial to ensuring the most efficient harvest. Workers will be able to pick more efficiently with well-designed crates that are easy to hold and stack securely. Plus, using the right totes ensures your product is better protected inside, leading to less waste and increased profit.
Some of the features that make these types of containers better than options such as cardboard boxes are:
- Thermal regulation – Plastic is the best material for temperature regulation and built-in vents increase airflow.
- Efficiency – These containers are made to easily stack and then nest into one another, making them easier to transport and store.
- Cost-effective – Our durable totes will last you season after season, so you won’t need to replace broken containers as quickly.
- Contamination and moisture resistance – Plastic harvest totes are easily cleaned and reduce the product damage and waste of paper-based packaging.
- Environmentally-friendly – Reusing the same bins eliminates waste from landfills, which is where most cardboard boxes end up. Plus, once your bins have reached the end of their lifecycle, they can be recycled into another plastic product.
Get the Right Totes and Lugs with RTP
At RTP, not only do we have the largest selection of reusable totes and lugs at the best prices, but we can also customize agricultural bins to your needs. We are also happy to use our decades of experience in advising you on the best totes and lugs for your supply chain.
To learn more about the handheld harvest totes and lugs we have available, contact RTP today and receive a quote promptly. You can also count on receiving your order quickly because we keep our inventory in multiple warehouses throughout the country and will ship from the one closest to you.