When empty, plastic pallets nest atop one another for cost-effective return freight and storage space use.
- Durable Construction: Built from rugged and reliable ACM or HDPE
- Heavy Capacity: Dynamic load up to 3,500 lbs depending on model dimensions
- Ergonomic Handling: Compatible 4-way fork entry for efficient mass transport
- Dimensions: Available in several footprints and in open deck or closed deck designs
- 100% Recyclable: Long lasting polymers can be recycled when necessary for future use
- Nestable: Massive space savings when pallets are nested inside each other
- Applications: Retail, manufacturing, bulk item transport, distribution centers, industrial
Nestable plastic pallets are ideal for material handling operations in warehouses, distribution centers, or closed loop supply chains. Dimensional consistency makes plastic pallets compatible with high speed automation systems. When empty, plastic pallets nest atop one another for cost-effective return freight and storage space use. Conical feet allow for secure nesting ratios of up to 4:1. Nestable plastic pallets do not rot, splinter, or grow mildew – allowing for extended service life and minimal maintenance requirements.
|Outside Length (in.)|
|Outside Width (in.)||
|Outside Height (in.)||
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||
|Weight Capacity (lbs.)||
|53' Trailer Capacity - Reduced||