20 x 19 x 8 Chamber Vacuum Modified Atmosphere Packer
- Vacuum and gas flush bags — eliminates contaminants and extends shelf life and color of bio materials
- Gas flush and hermetically seal products that degrade in or are adversely effected by standard atmosphere
- Ideal for electronics, hemp, nuts, seeds, powders, medicines, etc.
Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP), sometimes called Controlled Vacuum Packaging, preserves, protects, and extends the shelf life of your products. This economical model is designed to vacuum, and can also be equipped to gas flush, small to mid-sized bags. Ideal for coffee, dried fruit, hemp, organics, electronics, medical devices, and pharmaceuticals.
This packer provides vacuum sealing in a convenient free-standing workstation. Popular gas flushing option is available. This sealer produces hermetically sealed vacuum sealed bags.
- Seal bar length: 2″ x 20.5″
- Standard double seal (two wires)
- Cut-off or wide seal
- Seal bars are easily removed for cleaning and maintenance purposes
- 10 program memory
- Sensor control: 1% to 99.8%, for an optimum and consistent vacuum and cycle time
- Pump maintenance and cleaning program
- Machine cycle: 15-40 seconds
- Soft air technology to protect product and bag
- Transparent lid and deep drawn chamber for visual oversight inspection
- Comes with insert plates for a faster cycle and product adjustment
- Stainless steel exterior
- One year manufacturer’s warranty on labor and three year manufacturer’s warranty on parts
Options & Accessories
- ACS control with optional Zebra ZD410 thermal label printer
- Gas flush
- Liquid control
- Service kit for standard maintenance
- Chamber Usable Space (LWH): 20.5″ x 19.7″ x 7.9”
- Machine (LWH): 31″ x 27.4″ x 43.3″
- Electric: 400V; 50 Hz
- Pump: 2,224 cf/h (63 m3/h) vacuum pump
- HP: 2.4-3.5kW
- Weight: 404 lbs.