48 x 40 – Nestable Plastic Pallet – Automotive
- Durability: Designed specifically for heavy industrial applications
- Proven Design: Industry standard heavy duty pallet for the automotive industry for over 40 years
- Nestable Design: Pallets nest inside one another when empty, optimizing storage space and maximizing return quantities
- Antimicrobial: Integrated antimicrobial technology prevents the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria
- Washable: 100% plastic construction can be easily cleaned in between use cycles
- Easy To Use: generous nesting gap between the pallets prevents jams and makes them forklift ready for unstacking
- Uniformity: Manufactured to tight dimensional tolerances for use in automated systems
- Easy Access: 4-way forklift and pallet jack entry
- Reusable: Idea for use in harsh environments and regular use in freezer operations
- Options: Numerous color options available for color-coding or asset identification purposes
This 48 x 40″ automotive nestable pallet was specifically designed to provide a long service life in the automotive industry, and has seen widespread use throughout many heavy industrial applications. These nestable automotive pallets are built tough, making them ideal for regular use in harsh environments. This 48 x 40″ nestable plastic pallet is engineered for durability where it is most effective – the feet. The reinforced pallet feet absorb and deflect fork impacts. This nestable, reusable 48x 40″ pallet is designed for load stability and integrity throughout your supply chain, for the duration of its service life.
Nestable plastic pallets are ideal for use in warehouses, distribution centers, and closed loop supply chains. Dimensional consistency from tight manufacturing tolerances makes plastic pallets compatible with high speed automation equipment. When empty, plastic pallets nest inside one another for cost-effective return freight and optimized storage space use. Conical feet allow for secure nesting ratios of up to 1.75:1. Nestable plastic pallets will not rot, splinter, or grow mildew – allowing for extended service life, minimal maintenance requirements, and a safer workplace.
Looking for lighter duty 48 x 40″ nestable plastic pallets? Click here to view our options.
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||47.0|
|Static Capacity (lbs.)||25,000|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|Base Configuration||9 Feet|
|53' Truckload Capacity||868|