48 x 40 x 31 – Fixed Wall Bulk Container Rental
- Rigid HDPE: Fixed walls holds up in the most demanding applications
- Lightweight Durability: Rated for load capacities up to 1,500 lbs.
- Easy Handle: When empty, can be easily maneuvered and transported by hand
- Stackable Efficiency: Interlocking containers permit safe stacking up to 10 high.
- Simple Sanitation: Easy to clean, can handle pressure washing and sanitizers.
- Food Safe: Food grade polymers meet USDA/HACCP standards, allows food handling.
- Optional Accessories: Lids and casters available
- UV Protection: Sunlight resistant and stable for outdoor use
Our solid, fixed wall bulk containers are a reliable, affordable, and ideal for virtually any heavy-duty material handling applications. Bulk containers are completely solid and are designed with rounded rims and edges to ensure maximum load security. The sturdy design allows for greater efficiency and cost savings during shipment and storage. Because of their strength and durability, fixed wall bulk containers are extremely cost-effective alternatives to wood and corrugated packaging supplies.
|Outside Length (in.)||48.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||40.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||31.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||45.0|
|Inside Width (in.)||36.75|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||25.75|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||25.4|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||1500.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||10|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||92.0|
|Mold Process||Structural Foam Molded|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||150|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|