50 x 42 x 37 – Food Processing Bin
- Food Processing: Perfect for agricultural food processing, harvesting, and storage.
- Durable: Extra thick corners and base resists impact, wear, detergents and chemicals.
- Reinforced Top: Edge reinforcement adds strength and resists splitting.
- Easy Sanitation: Smooth, seamless surface is simple to wash and clean.
- Costs Less Than stainless steel and lighter weight makes them easier to handle.
- Easy Access: 2-way and/or 4-way forklift and pallet jack entries available.
- Nestable: Nests inside themselves for optimal space savings and organization.
- Stackable: Containers stack 2-high with optional lid for storage and transport efficiency.
- Customize: Optional drains, labeling, numbering and color choices available.
- FDA Approved: Made from food-safe polymers, safe for contact with foods.
- Recyclable Polymers: Plastics can be recycled and reused at end of service life.
Plastic reusable food processing bins are a versatile multi-use container built specifically with durability and ease-of-use in mind. Structurally rigid, with extra thick corners made from sturdy HDPE ensures long lifespan, and industry-proven reliability. Far more portable, lighter, and easier to handle than stainless steel alternatives. With specific benefits to in-plant handling, and over-the-road hauling, reusable food processing bins save money, increase efficiency, and are fully recyclable at end of service life.
|Outside Length (in)||50.0|
|Outside Width (in)||42.0|
|Outside Height (in)||37.0|
|Inside Length (in)||-|
|Inside Width (in)||-|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||34.0|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||2000.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||97.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|