48 x 49 x 26 – Bulk Food Processing Bin
- Accessories: Access doors, castor wheels, skids and lids, as well as drain plugs and taps.
- Fully Recyclable: Plastic containers are 100% recyclable at end of service life.
- Automation Compatible: Can be used with precision check weighing systems.
- Structurally Rigid: Sturdy design, and durable polymers ensure long lifespan.
- High Capacity: Containers have large capacities while remaining lightweight.
- Save Money: Affordable and more efficient than disposable wood or metal alternatives.
- Applications: Automotive, agriculture, bulk items, heavy loads, food processing, industrial manufacturing.
Plastic food processing bins are designed to ensure maximum load capacity and protection of goods while remaining lightweight, durable and easy to handle. Food processing containers are widely used throughout agricultural harvesting & distribution, meat handling, fishing and pharmaceutical manufacturing industries. Reusable fixed wall produce bins maintain consistent low weight, wet or dry, are easy to clean, and does not absorb odors. Provides significant advantages over traditional industrial packaging solutions, such as reduced weight, increased durability, improved hygiene, product protection, better ergonomics, logistics efficiency and compatibility with automated handling systems.
|Outside Length (in.)||48.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||40.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||26.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||36.6|
|Inside Width (in.)||21.4|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||9.2|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||496.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||33.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|