31 x 16 x 31 – Agricultural Handheld Container
- Durable HDPE: Impact, UV, and temperature resistant materials.
- Vented Design: Maximizes thermal regulation and airflow to contents.
- Food Safe: Constructed from FDA/USDA approved polymers, safe for food contact.
- Easy to Clean: Non-porous materials resist odors and are simple to sanitize.
- Stack: Containers are stackable to increase storage and transport efficiency.
- Nestable: Conveniently nests to save space when empty.
- Cut Costs: Reduce return-shipping rates, as well as warehousing footprint.
- Rounded corners: No scuffs, abrasions, and cuts on products from sharp edges.
- Recyclable: Can be fully recycled and reused at end of service life.
Plastic agricultural harvest containers provide optimal product protection and thermal regulation for fruits, vegetables, and other delicate food items. Handheld agricultural harvesting bins are a vented, stackable, and lightweight, alternative to disposable wood, or cardboard container options. A staple in the agricultural and food item transport industries, plastic containers cut costs, and streamline product transport, while ensuring contents are fully protected during all stages of harvest, storage, and shipment.
|Outside Length (in)||30.5|
|Outside Width (in)||16.0|
|Outside Height (in)||-|
|Inside Length (in)||30.5|
|Inside Width (in)||16.0|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||-|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||-|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||4.7|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|