51 x 28 x 67 – Bulk Transfer Truck
- Versatile: Used in schools, construction, laundries, hospitality, manufacturing plants.
- Durable: High density polyethylene (HDPE) has long lifespan and is dependable.
- Chrome Plated: Removable shelves help ensure perfect application and efficiency.
- Industrial Grade: Hard rubber non-marking casters with thread guards.
- Easy Cleaning: Simple sanitation with detergent, water and sanitizers.
- Color Options: Standard: blue, red and FDA approved white upon request.
- Ships Assembled: Ready for service on-arrival, no assembly required.
- Recyclable: Eco-friendly plastic is fully recyclable at end of service life.
- Ribbed Design: Ensures carts are structurally rigid and won’t bend or warp.
- Capacity: Up to 48 cubic feet, model depending.
- Minimal Maintenance: Resists corrosion, mildew, insect infestations, deflects damage.
Designed for years of extended service, laundry carts and bulk transfer trucks are a staple within commercial laundries, industrial textile services, hotels, resorts, nursing homes, hospitals, health clubs, restaurants and many other institutions. Turnabout trucks allow for high-yield storage and transport, while remaining easy to access and transport. Constructed from structurally rigid HDPE, carts are durable and hauls very light to save on fuel costs.
|Outside Length (in.)||50.5|
|Outside Width (in.)||28.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||66.75|
|Inside Length (in.)||-|
|Inside Width (in.)||-|
|Inside Height/Product Clearance (in.)||59.0|
|Load Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Caster Size (in.)||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||170.0|
|Mold Process||Rotational Molded|
|53' Truck Capacity||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||-|