48 x 45 x 34 – Collapsible Bulk Bin With Drop Doors
- Perfect For: Automotive, heavy manufacturing, storage, and bulk shipping
- Heavy-Duty: High load capacities and extreme durability
- Runners: Durable plastic or steel runners aid in mass transport
- Stackable: Containers can stack collapsed bins for optimized storage, return transport solutions, and reduced warehouse footprint
- Service Life: Long-lasting plastics are structurally rigid and ultra durable
- Prevent Damage: Sidewalls completely collapse, reducing damage to walls and hinges
- Safe Handling: 4-way forklift entry and 2 access doors
- 100% Recyclable: HDPE polymers can be fully recycled
- ISPM 15 Exempt: Hygienic plastic is easily sanitized and does not require fumigation
- Optional Accessories: Drop gates, labeling, numbering, dunnage, lid, and color choices
Collapsible bulk bins are the ideal choice for bulk item transport, storage, and large item distribution. Plastic collapsible bulk bins collapse flat in seconds and stack to minimize storage space requirements, which dramatically reduces their overall storage footprint increases the quantity per truckload on return shipments. Designed for ultimate durability, these collapsible bulk containers provide superior product protection, are lightweight, and have a large carrying capacity. Used widely throughout the heavy manufacturing and automotive industries, plastic bulk containers have been designed to lower their user’s bottom line, while also delivering optimal performance.
Looking for a different size or type of collapsible bulk container? Click here to see more options.
Compatible with the leading 48″ x 45″ collapsible bulk container lid:
Reasons To Consider Adopting Reusable Bulk Bins
Businesses in all industries across the globe have turned an eye towards sustainable business practices that can eliminate waste from our landfills while also providing other operational benefits. Reusable containers divert a significant amount of cardboard and wooden waste from reaching our landfills, and offer a quick return on investment with ongoing monetary savings that can be measured in years. Reusable bulk bins are available in industry standard footprints, ensuring compatibility with existing warehouse infrastructure such as storage racks, forklifts and pallet jacks. When choosing a collapsible design, these reusable bulk containers offer a tremendous advantage when it comes to storage, as they allow for a greater quantity of containers to be stored in any given space.
Unlike containers made of corrugated cardboard and wood, reusable bulk containers do not absorb any moisture, which allows them to maintain their structural integrity in a broad range of temperatures and humidity levels. They do not absorb any bacteria or mold, and can easily be cleaned and reused over and over again. Since they are made from high density polyethylene, they can be fully recycled at the end of their service life.
|Outside Length (in.)||48.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||45.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||34.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||44.5|
|Inside Width (in.)||41.5|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||27.0|
|Drop Door Options||2|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||28.7|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||2500.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||12.8|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||2-Way|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||122.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||78|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||234|