48 x 45 x 50 – Collapsible Bulk Container
- Applications: Automotive, heavy manufacturing, storage, and bulk shipping.
- Heavy-Duty: High load capacities and extreme durability, won’t splinter or rot.
- Runners: Durable plastic or steel runners available, aids mass transport.
- Structurally Rigid: Ultra durable plastics have long service life.
- Collapsable Sidewalls: Prevents wall and hinge and wall damage.
- Safe Handling: 4-way forklift entry and 2 access doors.
- Comfortable Grip: Hand-hold featured on panels for easy handling.
- 100% Recyclable : HDPE polymers can be fully recycled.
- ISPM 15 Exempt: Hygienic plastic is easily sanitized, cuts costs.
- Optional Accessories: Drop gates, custom labeling, color options.
- Large Variety: Expansive selection of size and build styles.
Collapsible bulk containers are a versatile choice for bulk item transport, storage, and large item distribution needs throughout a variety of industries. Plastic bulk containers stack vertically for efficient storage, and collapse flat in seconds to dramatically increase quantity per truckload on return shipments, and to reduce overall storage footprint. Designed for ultimate durability, collapsible plastic containers provide superior product protection, in a lightweight, affordable frame. Used routinely throughout the heavy manufacturing, automotive and transport industries, bulk containers are an efficient and affordable.
|Outside Length (in)||48.0|
|Outside Width (in)||45.0|
|Outside Height (in)||50.0|
|Inside Length (in)||44.5|
|Inside Width (in)||41.5|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||2.0|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||46.0|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||1800.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||29.3|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||226.0|
|Mold Process||Structural Foam|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|