48 x 44 x 46 – Collapsible Bulk Container
- Reduce Damage: Round corners and ventilation slots keep produce safe and fresh.
- Ergonomic Handling: Streamlined, comfortable gripping for ease of transport
- Forklift Entry: Features 2-way or 4-way forklift slots for efficient bulk item distribution.
- Lower Costs: Lightweight container improves shipping efficiency, lowering costs.
- Efficient Repair: Retains shape for fewer maintenance issues, reduces bottom-line.
- Sanitary: Nonporous surface resists contamination, chemicals, and is easily cleaned.
- 100% Recyclable: Reusable materials can be recycled and reused.
- Rugged Polymers: Construction materials are ultra durable and splinter resistant.
- FDA Approved: Constructed from food grade polymers, note when ordering*.
- Customizable: Label holders, ID options, build styles hot stamp, color choices.
Plastic collapsible bulk containers help increase operation efficiencies for industrial manufacturers, automotive plants, cultural growers, harvesters, packers and retailers. Heavy-duty plastic bins create tremendous environmental advantages by conserving materials and resources, lowering packaging costs, and reducing waste. Collapsible design reduces overall transport costs, warehousing footprint and cuts return transport fees. Constructed from FDA-approved polymers, bulk bins are plastic-injection molded and weigh up to 40% less than wooden alternatives.
|Outside Length (in)||48.0|
|Outside Width (in)||44.0|
|Outside Height (in)||46.0|
|Inside Length (in)||46.8|
|Inside Width (in)||41.8|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||330gal|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||3307.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||12.6|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||227.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|