34 x 24 x 25 – Plastic Cart
- Applications: Industrial laundry, housekeeping, hotels, warehouses, manufacturing.
- Durable HDPE: High quality polymers are rugged and have long lifespan.
- Recyclable Plastics: Plastic components are fully recyclable at end of service life.
- Efficient Transport: Fits neatly three across in standard box trucks and trailers.
- Weight Capacity: Handles large payloads up to 500 lbs.
- Steel Frame: Powder-coated steel frame, optional encapsulated poly-steel frame.
- Swiveling Casters: Four multi-directional 5’ industrial casters offer smooth movement.
- Minimal Maintenance: Resist corrosion, mildew, and insect infestations.
Plastic carts are a durable, versatile and lightweight solution for wet or dry material handling. Commonly used to transfer soiled laundry for distribution to and from washers and dryers, catching laundry from chute systems, item transport in manufacturing industries as well as a variety of housekeeping and maintenance tasks. Industrial casters pair with ergonomic design to allow effortless use and transport empty or full. Plastic utility trucks are far more efficient than wood or canvas alternatives and have longer lifespans.
|Outside Length (in.)||34.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||24.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||25.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||-|
|Inside Width (in.)||-|
|Inside Height/Product Clearance (in.)||21.0|
|Load Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Caster Size (in.)||3"|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||-|
|53' Truck Capacity||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||-|