34 x 23 x 29 – Plastic Cart
- Stepped Sides: Adds additional strength and durability.
- Customize: Hinged polyethylene lid, drain holes, and spring lift platform.
- Applications: Industrial laundries, washrooms, hotels, and waste management, hotels.
- Color Options: Wide variety of color choices upon request, FDA food safe available.
- Reduces Labor: High load capacity, easily maneuvered – reduces strain.
- Flanged Lip: Rounded corners reduce injury, maring, and scuffs.
- Industrial Casters: Four heavy-duty multi directional casters.
- Affordable: More efficient and cost effective than wood or metal alternatives.
- Minimal Maintenance: Resist corrosion, chemicals, mildew, and insect infestations.
Plastic carts are a durable, versatile and lightweight solution for wet or dry material handling throughout a number of industries. Commonly used to transfer soiled laundry for distribution to and from washers and dryers, catching laundry from chute systems, item transport in manufacturing industries as well as a variety of housekeeping and maintenance tasks. Industrial casters pair with ergonomic design to allow effortless use and transport empty or full. Plastic utility trucks are far more efficient than wood or canvas alternatives and have longer lifespans.
|Outside Length (in.)||33.5|
|Outside Width (in.)||23.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||29.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||-|
|Inside Width (in.)||-|
|Inside Height/Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Load Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Caster Size (in.)||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||-|
|53' Truck Capacity||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||-|