63 x 35 x 31 – Specialty Cart
- Perfect For: Transfer of merchandise from stock or storage to sales and front of house.
- Caster Arrangement: Optional caster strength upgrades and positioning per request.
- Industrial Laundry: Suited for use as laundry cart in small or large facilities.
- Portable: Canvas carts are lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Rigid Frame: Firm steel frame attached to durable wooden base.
- Ergonomic Handles: Comfortable handles allow comfortable handling.
- Economic: Cheap solution to material handling needs.
- Minimal Maintenance: Resist corrosion, mildew, and insect infestations.
- Rigid HDPE: High grade polymers are dependable and industry proven.
Plastic extractor trucks are perfectly suited for transporting large loads through tight aisles, hallways and doorways often found in department stores, sewing plants, warehouses, industrial laundries, and manufacturing plants. Plastic carts are durable, lightweight, have rigid frames capable of high carrying capacity, and smooth-rolling casters. Extended length and reduced width allows maximum portability in close quarters, without reducing volume and load capability.
|Outside Length (in.)||62.75|
|Outside Width (in.)||34.5|
|Outside Height (in.)||31.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||-|
|Inside Width (in.)||-|
|Inside Height/Product Clearance (in.)||24.0|
|Load Capacity (lbs.)||-|
|Caster Size (in.)||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||75.0|
|53' Truck Capacity||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||-|