17 x 11 x 08 – Handheld Cross Stack Tub
- Food Safe: FDA/USDA approved food-grade plastic.
- Drainage Holes: Six 1 1/14 drainage and vent holes.
- Impact Resistant: Structurally rigid and durable HDPE.
- Cross-Stack: Convenient 90° stacking to save space.
- Nestable: Containers stack inside themselves when empty
- 100% Recyclable: All plastic design is fully recyclable at end of service life.
- Ergonomic Handles: Designed for comfort and efficient handling.
- Easy cleaning: Non-porous doesn’t hold odor and is quick to clean.
- Rounded Corners: Reinforces stress points.
- Rolled-Top: Comfortable grip, easy to handle ergonomic handling.
Plastic cross stack tubs are an efficient space-saving storage container that conveniently stacks when turned 90° or nests inside itself when empty. Great for industrial applications, food processing, meat and poultry and storage application as well. Structurally rigid HDPE has long lifespan, is fully recyclable, and comes in multiple color options. Plastic stacking tubs are an ideal solution to reduce storage costs, while freeing up space for other components or items.
|Outside Length (in.)||17-1/4|
|Outside Width (in.)||11.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||-|
|Inside Width (in.)||-|
|Total Height (in.)||8.0|
|Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||-|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|