71 x 31 x 43 – Tilt Truck
- Balanced Operation: Ergonomic, one person handling and maneuvering.
- Easy Cleaning: Simple sanitation and is resistant to chemicals and detergents.
- Applications: Recycling, waste management, laundry, and material handling.
- Industrial Casters: Two hard rubber wheels, two industrial grade casters.
- Resistant To: Oils, chemicals, environmental deterioration, UV, and temperature
- Custom Colors: Multiple color options available upon request.
- Recyclable: Plastic components can be recycled at end of service life.
One piece molded plastic tilt trucks are an integral part of material handling, recycling, commercial laundry, and waste management industries. Durable polyethylene body cleans easily, won’t dent, corrode, absorb moisture, and is fully leak-proof. Convenient push and lift handles provide safe, easy handling and conveniently include integrated trash bag hooks.
Withstands non-stop punishing operation, is fully reusable, and is resistant to cold, sunlight, oils, and cleaning chemicals.
|Outside Length (in.)||71.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||32.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||43.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||-|
|Inside Width (in.)||-|
|Inside Height/Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Load Capacity (lbs.)||750.0|
|Caster Size (in.)||Two 12" hard rubber wheels and one 3 1/2" polyolefin caster.|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||110.0|
|53' Truck Capacity||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||-|