Custom Fabric Dunnage
- Industrial Strength: Industrial strength sewing ensures durability and reliability
- Perfect For: Fragile electronics, glass, medical supplies, components, fragile items, perishables
- Industry Proven: Fabric dunnage is used widespread throughout a large variety of industries
- Flexible: More versatile than rigid dividers and rigid dunnage, can bend to match
- Protects Against: UV, mold, and mildew and is easy to sanitize with most chemicals or soaps
- Reusable: Durable fabric and textiles are engineered for extended use
- Styles Include:
- Side Load: Single and double side loading, can be applied to any size container
- Top Load: Bulk containers dunnage, space-saving fabric liner compatible with any size bin
- Slide Pack: Adjustable gliding dunnage improves loading and unloading
- Rack Dunnage: Accommodates any size parts for in-line sequencing or other applications.
- Tote Dunnage: With options including tote bags and velcro curtains, can be changed out and adapted to accommodate new programs
- Bulk Dividers: Divider material is allows open line of sight on products and contents
- Contoured Hanging Pouches: Durable fabric features curved cells to fit parts snugly
Industrial fabric dunnage systems protect uniquely shaped parts and can serve as lids for handheld totes or as curtains for side-loading containers to protect cargo from impact, abrasion, dust and contaminants. Custom fabric dunnage seamlessly integrates into existing packaging units and meets any in-house conveyance and return shipping conditions. Strong and reusable, fabric dunnage offers reliable part protection and reduces expenses from damaged cargo. Custom fabric dunnage systems properly fit the shape and weight distribution of fragile parts to prevent product damage.
Available in a variety of flexible fabrics and textiles, custom dunnage designs can include Class A materials, internal pouches, expandable cells, and dust covers to effectively protect sensitive parts. Custom dunnage is sewn using custom conversion equipment, guaranteeing high-quality and durable fabric dunnage.
Custom fabric dunnage collapses to fit in the bottoms of containers for condensed loads and reduced return freight expenses. Reusable fabric dunnage is washable and eliminates the need for specialty films or coatings.
|Outside Length (in.)||Any|
|Outside Width (in.)||Any|
|Inside Length (in.)||Any|
|Inside Width (in.)||Any|
|Total Height (in.)||Any|
|Product Clearance (in.)||Any|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||Variable|
|53' Truckload Capacity||Variable|