47 x 39 – Distribution Pallet
- Fork Lift: Runners have chamfered edges on both sides for ideal use with forklifts.
- Improved Handling: Optional welded runners for smooth conveyer belt usage.
- Load Capacity: Corrosion-protected reinforcement profiles increase load capacity up to 3086 lbs (1,400 kg) in high rack.
- Minimal Maintenance: Resists chemicals, moisture, molds and insect infestation.
- Hygienic: Easy to clean and sanitize after use.
- Protects Product: Anti-slip coating optional for underneath runners.
- 100% Recyclable: Eco-friendly polymers can be reused at end of service life.
- Optional Accessories: Labeling, numbering, color choices upon request.
- Multiple Sizes: Models featured in multiple footprints and dimensions.
Distribution pallets improve supply chain and item transport efficiency throughout a wide variety of industries including the automotive, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and food handling industries. With an almost completely closed top deck, distribution pallets are ideal for handling bagged goods, cardboard packaging, and other packed goods in food and non-food areas. Strong polymers ensure durability, and reliable usage of pallets for multiple trips. Distribution pallets feature .8 inch outside rims for box and blister applications.
|Tare Weight (lbs)||35.0|
|Static Capacity (lbs)||11023.0|
|Dynamic Capacity (lbs)||2204.0|
|Static Edge-Racking Capacity (lbs)||881.0|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|