24 x 15 x 11 – Corrugated Plastic Tote
- Applications: Automotive components, construction, warehouses, industrial plants, post office.
- Lightweight: Corrugation allows for minimal tare weight while remaining durable and rigid.
- Reliable: Cost-effective, yet trustworthy, corrugated containers are a perfect low-cost solution
- Ideal For: Manufacturing, material handling, distribution, and product protection systems.
- Durable Plastics: Great for use in cold or humid environments are dust and fiber free.
- Custom Build: Corrugated bins can be customized and custom build to perfectly match needs.
- Large Variety: Over 100 total build styles available to pick from, matches application perfectly.
- Economic Option: Reduces costs, clutter, and exertion while saving time.
Corrugated plastic totes offer optimal carrying capacities while remaining lightweight, affordable and reusable. Corrugated bins are perfect for small item management storage, transport, and handling. Often used throughout industrial plants, automotive plants, post offices, warehouses, retail stores, and distribution centers. Corrugated totes are a light, yet strong alternative to molded plastic, wood and metal containers.
|Outside Length (in.)||23.6|
|Outside Width (in.)||15.2|
|Inside Length (in.)||20.75|
|Inside Width (in.)||12. 875|
|Total Height (in.)||11.4|
|Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||2.25|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|