20 x 13 x 06 – Handheld Food Container
- USDA/FDA Approved: Safe for direct contact with food items and produce.
- Temperature Resistant: Rated for use in -60°F to 250°F (-51°C to 121°C.)
- Nestable: Nest when empty for optimized storage and return transport solutions.
- Stackable: Stack with optional lid when full for reduced warehouse footprint.
- Composite Material: Rigid, food-safe fiberglass construction will not bend.
- Simple Cleaning: Can be sanitized in dishwasher or steam cleaned.
- Customizable: Dollies, snap-on lids, drainage holes and choice of white or gray color.
- Cut Costs: Greatly reduce return shipping and warehousing costs.
- Odor Resistant: Resists stains, odors and chemicals and cleans easily.
Food-safe fiberglass shipping containers are the perfect solution for agriculture and item handling industries that need to efficiently transport food items to a variety of locations. Handheld shipping containers are highly customizable, durable, and come in a variety of load capacities and footprints to match most any application. Composite materials are dimensionally stable, will not sag, bend, or corrode, and are far more reliable than metal, wood or cardboard alternatives.
|Outside Length (in)||19.75|
|Outside Width (in)||12.5|
|Inside Length (in)||-|
|Inside Width (in)||-|
|Total Height (in)||6.0|
|Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||-|
|Molding Process||compression molded|
|53' Truckload Capacity||-|