32 x 30 x 18 – Fixed Wall Bulk Container Solid Wall
- Replacement or Repair: Repairable in certain situations, cheap to replace.
- Rigid HDPE: Foam structure and fixed walls holds up in the most demanding applications.
- Lightweight Durability: Rated for load capacities up to 2,000 lbs.
- Easy Handle: When empty, can be maneuvered, and transported by hand.
- Conveniently Nestable: Nest plastic bins up to 3, dramatically saving storage space.
- Stackable Efficiency: Interlocking containers permit safe stacking up to 10 high.
- Simple Sanitation: Easy to clean, can handle pressure washing and sanitizers.
- Food Safe: Food grade polymers meet USDA/HACCP standards, allows food handling.
- Build Options: “Solid” or “Vented” walls and base available per request
- Runners: Available in short or long forms. Simple to replace.
- Optional Accessories: Includes lids and casters, color choice, ventilation options.
- UV Protection: Sunlight resistant and stable for outdoor use.
- 100% Recyclable: Completely recyclable at end of service life, return to service.
Reliable, affordable, and ideal for virtually any heavy-duty material handling application, fixed wall bulk containers are are completely solid and are designed with rounded rims and edges to ensure maximum load security. Relied upon for efficient storage and shipment of automotive components, appliances, transportation equipment, and construction materials. Fixed wall bulk containers feature a short, sturdy design that allows for greater efficiency and cost savings during shipment and storage when in use. Available in a large variety of container sizes, capacities, and customizable options, fixed wall bulk containers are extremely cost-effective alternatives to wood and corrugated packaging supplies.
|Outside Length (in.)||32.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||30.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||18.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||29.2|
|Inside Width (in.)||27.3|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||11.5|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||5.4|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||2,000|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||6/5|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||2-Way|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||51.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||300|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|