48 x 42 x 30 – Fixed Wall Bulk Container
- Stackable: Stacking containers increase storage capacity and reduces warehouse footprint.
- Fixed Wall: Rigid walls ensure maximum product protection and container durability.
- Plastic Runners: Allows conveyability and streamlined transport plastic bulk containers.
- FDA Rated: Food grade polymers ensure purity of contents during shipment.
- Resistant Materials: Withstands exposure to sunlight and cooling, resists impact, moisture, mold.
- Agriculture: Bulk bins see widespread use throughout food, meat, and poultry industries.
- Food Processing: Bulk fixed wall plastic containers are ideal for food processing and large item handling.
- Sanitary Bins: Easy-to-clean interiors – sanitation made simple.
- Reinforced Sides for maximum strength, durability and secure stacking.
- Options: Vented models, custom labeling, numbering and lids.
- Fork Lift 2-way or 4-way entry options, depending on model.
- Temperature Resistant: Rated plastics are safe for use within range of -20˚ to 120˚ F.
- 100% Recyclable HDPE polymers are fully recyclable at end of service life.
Bulk fixed wall plastic containers are relied upon for efficient storage and shipment of automotive components, appliance, transportation equipment and construction materials. A large variety of container sizes, capacities, and customizable options ensures bulk containers are perfectly matched to most any application. Fixed wall bulk bins have smooth interior walls for easy and efficient cleanup, are lightweight and feature ergonomic handling. Rugged containers see widespread use for harvesting and agricultural needs as they maintain freshness of produce and safeguards fragile items through each segment of a product’s life cycle.
|Outside Length (in.)||48.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||41.5|
|Outside Height (in.)||30.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||43.5|
|Inside Width (in.)||37.0|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||20.0|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||1200.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||75.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|