48 x 40 x 16 – Fixed Wall Bulk Container
- Uses: Agriculture, food processing, automotive manufacturing, bulk item storage and distribution
- Stackable: Stacking containers increases storage capacity and reduces warehouse footprint.
- Fixed wall: Rigid walls ensure maximum product protection and container durability.
- Plastic Runners: Allows conveyability and streamlined transport plastic bulk containers.
- FDA rated: Food grade polymers ensure purity of contents during shipment.
- Resistant Materials: Withstands exposure to sunlight and cooling processes, moisture and mold
- Sanitary: Easy-to-clean interiors – sanitation made simple.
- Reinforced sides for maximum strength, durability and secure stacking.
- Customize: Optional vented models, custom labeling, numbering and lids.
- Forklift Entry: 2-way or 4-way entry options, depending on model.
- Temperature Resistant: Use within range of -20˚ to 120˚ F
- 100% Recyclable: HDPE polymers are fully recyclable at end of service life.
Perfect for harvesting, processing, distribution and retailing – reusable plastic fixed wall containers are easy to fill, discharge and transport which provides substantially lower in-house packaging and transport costs. Bulk fixed wall containers maintain freshness and safeguards fragile items through each segment of a product’s life cycle. Bulk plastic shipping containers are well suited to transport automotive components, appliances, construction and transportation equipment.
|Outside Length (in)||48.1|
|Outside Width (in)||40.0|
|Outside Height (in)||16.1|
|Inside Length (in)||44.5|
|Inside Width (in)||36.5|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||9.9|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||400.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||48.1|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|