48 x 44 x 29 – Fixed Wall Bulk Container Solid
- Uses: Agriculture, food processing, automotive manufacturing, bulk item storage and distribution
- Stackable: Stacking containers increases storage capacity and reduces warehouse footprint.
- Fixed wall: Rigid walls ensure maximum product protection and container durability.
- Plastic Runners: Allows conveyability and streamlined transport plastic bulk containers.
- FDA rated: Food grade polymers ensure purity of contents during shipment.
- Resistant Materials: Withstands exposure to sunlight and cooling processes, moisture and mold
- Sanitary: Easy-to-clean interiors – sanitation made simple.
- Reinforced sides for maximum strength, durability and secure stacking.
- Customize: Optional vented models, custom labeling, numbering and lids.
- Forklift Entry: 2-way or 4-way entry options, depending on model.
- Temperature Resistant: Use within range of -20˚ to 120˚ F
- 100% Recyclable: HDPE polymers are fully recyclable at end of service life.
Perfect for harvesting, processing, distribution and retailing – reusable plastic fixed wall containers are easy to fill, discharge and transport which provides substantially lower in-house packaging and transport costs. Bulk fixed wall containers maintain freshness and safeguards fragile items through each segment of a product’s life cycle. Bulk plastic shipping containers are well suited to transport automotive components, appliances, construction and transportation equipment.
|Outside Length (in.)||48.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||44.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||29.4|
|Inside Length (in.)||45.4|
|Inside Width (in.)||41.4|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||25.9|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||700.0|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||95.0|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||23.4|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||84|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|