45 x 48 x 35 – Fixed Wall Bulk Container
- Application: Harvesting, food processing, and other agricultural operations.
- Rounded Corners: Prevent product damage and reduces scuffing and potential injury.
- Resists Contamination: Nonporous surface is easy to clean and to sanitize.
- Lightweight Construction: containers weigh up to 40% less than wood bins.
- Vented Options: Ventilation slots allow thermoregulation and proper storage temperatures.
- Solid Walls: Won’t leak, is watertight and won’t trap debris.
- Expendable Liners: Guards against cross contamination. No extra liners required.
- Durable Engineering: Rugged and reusable to high-tech manufacturing process.
- Load Capacity: Heavy duty – up to 2,000 lbs. (907kg)
- Food Safe: FDA and HCAAP compliant, food safe polymers do not contaminate contents.
- 100% Recyclable: Eco-conscious plastics can easily be recycled at end of service life.
Heavy duty, fixed wall bulk containers are best used for material handling applications with high weight and low volume requirements. Plastic fixed wall bulk bins are lightweight, structurally rigid, lightweight, and exceptionally durable. Containers are stackable for maximum shipping efficiency. Injection molded from FDA approved materials, fixed wall bulk containers feature a totally solid design and a one piece molded base for easy cleaning and maintenance. Fixed wall bulk containers are reusable, which greatly reduces costs, and improves overall efficiency.
|Outside Length (in.)||44.75|
|Outside Width (in.)||48.25|
|Outside Height (in.)||34.6|
|Inside Length (in.)||41.6|
|Inside Width (in.)||45.2|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||32.5|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||1300 lbs/8500 max stack weight|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||95-101 depending on base|
|Mold Process||high pressure injection mold|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|