48 x 40 x 23 – Fixed Wall Bulk Container
- Uses: Agriculture, automotive manufacturing, bulk item storage and distribution.
- Commercial Transport: Bulk containers allow efficient bulk transport.
- Ergonomic Design: Totes are easy to handle and stack.
- Agriculture: Perfect for distribution of fresh and delicate produce.
- Lightweight: Ultra light polyethylene and polypropylene construction.
- 100% Recyclable: Low-footprint, reusable, sustainable.
- Customization: Lids, multiple color, ventilation, labeling and branding options.
- Resists Contamination: Nonporous surface is easy to clean and to sanitize.
- Versatile: Convenient stackable, fixed wall design is structurally rigid and firm.
- Durable Polymers: Damage resistant, structurally rugged construction.
- Repairable: Damaged segments can replaced when necessary.
Reusable bulk plastic containers are a reliable, lightweight and affordable way to transport bulk components, appliances, machinery, construction materials and agricultural produce. Bulk plastic crates stack when full, allowing for greater efficiency during transport, storage, and return-shipment. Inexpensive to maintain, 100% recyclable, and are a significantly more efficient packaging solution than disposable cardboard boxes, or wood crate alternatives. Bulk shipping containers are fully recyclable and can be repaired if a segment or sidewall is damaged.
|Outside Length (in)||47.2|
|Outside Width (in)||39.3|
|Outside Height (in)||22.8|
|Inside Length (in)||43.7|
|Inside Width (in)||35.8|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (sq.ft.)||13.1|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs)||9920.0|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs)||68.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|