48 x 40 x 30 – Fixed Wall Bulk Container Solid Wall
- Uses: Agriculture, automotive manufacturing, bulk item storage, and distribution.
- Commercial Transport: Bulk containers allow efficient bulk transport.
- Ergonomic Design: Totes are easy to handle and stack.
- Agriculture: Perfect for distribution of fresh and delicate produce.
- Lightweight: Ultra light polyethylene and polypropylene construction.
- 100% Recyclable: Low-footprint, reusable, sustainable.
- Customization: Lids, multiple color, ventilation, labeling and branding options.
- Resists Contamination: Nonporous surface is easy to clean and to sanitize.
- Versatile: Convenient stackable, fixed wall design is structurally rigid and firm.
- Durable Polymers: Damage resistant, structurally rugged construction.
- Repairable: Damaged segments can replaced when necessary.
Reusable bulk plastic containers are a reliable, lightweight, and affordable way to transport bulk components, appliances, machinery, construction materials, and agricultural produce. An ergonomic lightweight design allows these bulk plastic crates to stack when full, allowing for greater efficiency during commercial transport, storage, and return shipment. Inexpensive to maintain, 100% recyclable, and are a significantly more efficient packaging solution than disposable cardboard boxes or wood crate alternatives. Bulk shipping containers are fully recyclable and can be repaired if a segment or sidewall is damaged. Available in a variety of colors, ventilation, and branding options these lightweight bulk containers will meet all your distribution needs.
|Outside Length (in.)||47.2|
|Outside Width (in.)||39.4|
|Outside Height (in.)||29.9|
|Inside Length (in.)||44.1|
|Inside Width (in.)||36.2|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||21.5|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||1102.0|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||81.1|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||23.6|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||4-Way|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|