48 x 44 x 36 – Fixed Wall Bulk Container
- Perfect for: Food processing, agriculture, bulk powders, or bulk liquid.
- Rotomolded Containers: Available in dry resins or premium melt blend resin.
- Abrasion Resistant: Features stick resistant plastic, thick corners and a seamless lip.
- Deflects Damage: 2-way or 4-way fork entry with large radius reduces damage.
- Optional Upgrade: Special resin may fortify container by up to 50% upon request.
- Containers won’t stick: Nest stops for efficient nesting and are stackable up to 2 high.
- Replaceable Base: Stainless steel pallet hardware is used for base replacements.
- Customize: Lids, drain holes, custom labeling and numbering ID tags, color options.
- Smooth Interior: Easy sanitation and helps safeguard contents during transport.
Plastic fixed wall bulk containers are a high quality and ultra durable bulk transport solution, engineered to thrive in the toughest of applications. Bulk fixed wall bins are used primarily for work in process, product handling, bulk item transport and handling throughout the agriculture, food processing, automotive, textile, and manufacturing industries. Reusable plastic bulk containers are routinely relied on to handle or transport, poultry, fresh cut produce, liquids, powders, resins, automotive parts, manufacturing components and textiles. Rigid design ensures structural integrity and reliability in the toughest environments.
|Outside Length (in.)||48.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||44.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||36.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||-|
|Inside Width (in.)||-|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||31.0|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||2000 lbs./229 gal|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||100.0|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|