50 x 42 x 59 – Nestable Bulk Container
- Resists Abrasions: Stick resistant plastic, thick corners, and seamless lip.
- Nesting Design: Nestable containers save considerable amounts of space and cuts costs.
- Deflects Damage: 2-way or 4-way fork entry with large radius to prevent product damage.
- Increase Strength: Specially formulated resin available, may fortify durability by up to 50%.
- Replaceable Base: Stainless steel hardware is used for base replacements.
- Minimal Maintenance: Smooth interior walls allow for easy and efficient cleanup.
- Size Options: Containers available in different footprints and heights.
- Customize: Optional lids and drains allow for additional content security, and drainage.
Nestable bulk containers are are an impact and corrosion resistant option for bulk item transport needs. Available in multiple sizes, and both dry blend resins and premium melt blend resins to perfectly match container to application. Bulk containers nest when empty and stack up to two high with optional lids for greater shipping and storage efficiency. A nesting ledge on the bottom bin stops nestable bulk containers from wedging inside one another. Durable, nestable bulk containers save on storage space and shipping costs.
|Outside Length (in.)||50.0|
|Outside Width (in.)||42.0|
|Outside Height (in.)||59.0|
|Inside Length (in.)||-|
|Inside Width (in.)||-|
|Inside Height / Product Clearance (in.)||-|
|Drop Door Options||-|
|Container Volume (cu.ft.)||54.0|
|Container Weight Capacity (lbs.)||398 gal|
|Stack Height (Static/Dynamic)||-|
|Collapsed Height (in.)||-|
|Fork/Hand Truck Entry||-|
|Tare Weight (lbs.)||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Opened||-|
|53' Truck Capacity - Collapsed||-|